Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tag - September 9, 2008

I always hated playing tag as a kid because I wasn't very fast and always felt bad when I got someone out but Devery tagged me and I guess if I am going to play this blogging game I need to play by the rules (and as my family knows I am very rule oriented). So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog and list your 3 joys, 3fears, 3 goals, 3 facts about yourself, and 3 current obsessions/collections. Then tag 5 of your friends at the end of your blog by leaving their names. Let them know you tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog. The only difference is I don't have 5 friends so I will tag Chelsea and Sherri, Devery said that would be okay.

My 3 joys would be my husband, my children and my grandchildren - Rylee & Brynnly.

My 3 fears are growing old, Paul dying before me and losing one of my kids (either physically or emotionally).

My 3 goals are to raise my children to be happy and successful, to see China, and to be the best grandma ever.

My 3 facts about me is that I will defend my family to the death, I am right most of the time and I have a wicked sense of humor (asked Tricity).

My 3 obsessions are my scrapbook area, my love to organize things with shelves, and I have to eat pizza once a week.

No comments: