Friday, August 14, 2009

Bear Lake 2009




Our annual Bear Lake trip was lots of fun. Brynnly and Rylee loved the sand and water, and everybody loved going out on the boat. Our condo was really nice and everybody had a good time. We went out on the lake and Robby, Sherri, Jeff, Chelsea, Danny and Trisity worked on their wake boarding skills and Trevor was enjoying the knee board. The lake was beautiful and the weather was really nice. We went swimming in the pool every night and lots of really good food.

I guess the worst that happened was Dad spent most of the week with a really bad tooth ache, on Wednesday we had a weird wind burst and it ruined three out of four of our shades and one time the boat almost rolled away in the parking lot with the girls in it but other than that we a great time. But hey, that's good times that everyone will remember.

I love my family and my very best times are any time we are all together. Now I can't wait until next year.

1 comment: